The general rule for your wedding colour scheme is to limit yourself to three colours unless you’re trying for an elegant or neutral appearance. As an accent, add metallic colour to your palette. Your wedding colour scheme will seem chaotic if you try to combine more than three different colours.
- For Bohemian weddings, pink, white, and strawberry banana are tranquil, romantic, and have rich fall colours.
- For industrial-chic weddings, pineapple, charcoal grey, and Cardinal red are a bubbly yet laid-back combination.
- For a country wedding theme, hunter green, orange, and brown are luxurious, lush, and vibrant.
- The colours hot red, cameo pink, and Mediterranean blue are ideal for a nautical or beachy scene.
- The fanciful combination of silver, beige, and dove grey is ideal for a fall wedding.
- Sage Green and Light Terracotta
- Terracotta and Greenery
- Light Blue, Dusty Blue and Burgundy
- Light Beige and Champagne
- Pantone Rose Brown and Rose Gold
For more information ideally, you would need to have the assistance of a wedding planner.
The ceremony Script can be colourful