Wedding ceremonies are reasonably straight forward. Starting with Music, procession, welcoming, reading, vows, kiss, pronouncement, recessional. Now your married. Why not create a unique wedding ceremony.
Why should you just do the traditional run of the mill order, lets plan a wedding ceremony that is entirely you. Throw the tradition out the window and lets start from scratch, let me help you develop a ceremony that reflects your relationship.
Ideas to think about to create your unique wedding ceremony.
- Choose music that means something to you, be unique.
- Incorporate the past, present and the future.
- Consider incorporating both Father and Mother of the Bride
- Make the ring exchange the focus of the ceremony
- Think outside the box when it comes to flower girls and page boys
- Don’t include filler.
- Use reading from other languages
- Find a celebrant you connect with.