A love story that spans decades How fantastic would that be? You could be nervous right now, but what if this is the only chance you’ll ever have to have someone love you unconditionally?
- To have someone constantly hold your hand.
- To be able to kiss someone good night and good morning every day.
- To share a surname with your partner or to combine surnames with your lover.
- To be a two-person team capable of completing and succeeding in any challenge.
- Having someone to start new traditions with.
- Cuddle buddy/sex partner for life.
- You can experience life together and always love each other.
- You can phone, text, email, and say whatever you want without worrying about “frightening your spouse away.”
- We have all been in love in our lifetimes, and at this moment, we are reminded that the ability to love is the best part of our humanity.
- You’ll go through life together as partners and best friends.
How often do you encounter an elderly couple holding hands after 60 years of marriage as you stroll down the street? You could call it adorable. This could be you.